|Company Name||Citic Pacific Mining|
|Location||FIFO Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2014|
Administration, IT & Sales
FIFO from Perth on 3/1 roster.
CITIC Pacific Mining is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator for our Cape Preston team. If you want to be part of this exciting new project and you’re looking for that next challenge, then this could be the role for you! This role is on a 3 year fixed term contract, FIFO from Perth on 3/1 roster.
The Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Project Logistics Manager, the Logistics Administrator has been developed to provide general administrative support across the entire Logistics team.
Some core responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing agenda items and meeting minutes as directed
- Providing general administrative support to Logistics Team, including data entry
- Receive and print invoices from logistics service providers for processing
- Maintain SES in SAP
- Compiling all required logistical documentation for the logistics team when directed
- Ensure compliance with CITIC Pacific Mining’s policies and procedures
Personally, you will have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and highly advanced interpersonal skills. You will need to be a team player and have the ability to work independently.
- A copy of all current qualifications / licences must be provided at the time of interview.
- A current manual WA drivers licence is required for this role
- Bilingual capabilities are preferred and will be looked upon favourably (Mandarin/English)
Closing date: 15 Mar 2014